CableFree Surge Arrester for Gigabit POE
CableFree Surge Arrester GBE
- Two RJ45 ports for CAT5, CAT5e or CAT6 cables
- Supports 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet with POE (Power over Ethernet)
- One Earth Grounding tag (must be connected to a suitable safety earth)
- Product designed according to IEC61000-4-4,and IEEE802.3AT standard.
- Excellent performance discharge capability, which can prevent equipment damage caused by transient voltage differences between power supply, network, earth and other equipment.
- Adopt multi-level protection circuit, low residual voltage, and excellent protective effect.
- Extremely quick response and large surge protection capacity.
- Excellent stable signal transmission performance and long working life.
- Composite SPD apply to the lightning protection for Unpowered data networks and Powered POE Ethernet
- This device is suited for Indoor location, or installation in a suitable waterproof/weatherproof enclosure
- This product should be installed between customer Ethernet network signal and the equipment protected
- The output interface is connected with the POE equipment that requires protection
- The Ground Earthing tag must be connected to a suitable ground safety earth. If in doubt, consult a qualified electrician.
- Connect the network devices to the RJ45 ports using suitable Category 5, 5a, 6 (Cat5, 5a, 6) cables
- Ensure any outdoor cables are weatherproof external-grade cables
CableFree Surge Arrester for Gigabit Ethernet with POE