Framed E1 To 10/100M Ethernet Converter
Product DescriptionThis interface converter provides conversion for one framed E1 interface to a 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface, it transmits 10/100Mbps Ethernet over E1.
This device is the extension device of Ethernet, using SDH/PDH network that provides E1 channel to achieve local and remote Ethernet interconnecting with serial interfaces at a lower cost.
It is a high performance, stable working, easy installation. It has two kinds, one is standalone type, another is 19inch 1U. It also supports card inserted chassis type.
•Device provide 1E1 port and 1ETH port
•E1 supports any timeslot set, the rate is N*64K (N=1~32)
• E1 interface conforms to ITU-T G.703, G.704, and G.823
•Provide 2 impedances: 75 Ohm unbalance and 120 Ohm balance;
• Ethernet interface supports 10M/100M, half/full duplex auto- Negotiation and AUTO-MDIX (crossed line and straightly connected line self-adaptable );
•Provide 2 clock types: E1 master clock and E1 line clock;
• Have 3 Loop Back Mode: E1 interface LoopBack (ANA), Ethernet interface LoopBack(DIG), Command the remote Ethernet interface LoopBack(REM)
•E1 interface module with inter-set clock recovery circuit and HDB3 code circuit
•Can realize monitor and control of remote equipment, OAM management data did not take up user’s timeslot and save E1 bandwidth
•AC220V or DC-48V power supply or AC220V+DC-48V for optional
•The local device can make the remote device rate follow it
• Have the function of E1 interface loopback check, avoid the converter crashed because of interface loop return;
• Have indicator when the device is power-off or E1 line is broken or lose signal;
•Can set the E1 line that not to send the LINK signal to Ethernet interface while E1 line is broken;
• The Ethernet interface supports jumbo frames (2036 Bytes);
• Inter-set dynamic Ethernet MAC address (4,096) with local data frame filtering
•Have Ethernet monitor self-reset function, the equipment will not be off
• Device achieve the remote device setting any 5 modes of Ethernet and can close the AUTO-MDIX function;
•Can realize monitor of remote equipment temperature and voltage from local equipment;